Quantum "Zero" One-Way Adjustable Racing Suspension (For MIATA NA/NB)
Quantum "Zero-One" One-Way Adjustable Racing Dampers for Mazda Miata
- Monotube type
- 41.3mm piston diameter
- 14mm shaft diameter
- Beautifully crafted from aircraft grade aluminum and some proprietary components.
- One-way (Rebound only) adjustable.
- Completely serviceable (tune and overhaul)
- Fully modular design
* Price shown is for Dampers only. (Top Mount/Hat, Springs, Helper Springs are sold separately).
* Please call us at (310) 787-9720 before ordering to discuss your application and use.
About Quantum Racing Suspension -
Quantum Suspension heritage started in Formula 1, as a custom damper maker and supplier to various F1 teams in the 80s and 90s. Quantum was the first to develop two-way adjustable dampers which displayed their technical ability. Quantum dampers reputation quickly sprung out to many motor sport racing communities throughout the world and has been found on many racing cars such as BTCC, NASCAR, Indy, European and Asia Formula 3, Japanese Super GT, and number of European sport racers.
Quantum suspension is beautifully crafted, brilliantly engineered and offer excellent performance for track and street use. Footwork Autosport is collaborating with Quantum UK to develop kits for road cars. These dampers are not massively produced, and specification and damper setting is carefully tune for each application and use. Quantum Suspension is fully rebuildable and serviceable.
Question about applications for your street or racing car? Please feel free to contact us.